Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss plan who is not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. You can cook mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Use ● For The T-Bone Steaks
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled - preferably room temp]
- Prepare dash Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes]
- You need to taste Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes]
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic Butter [steak topping]
- You need ● For The Microwaved Potatoes
- Use 2 EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife]
- Take as needed a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes]
- You need dash Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes]
- Take as needed Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds]
- Provide as needed Salted Butter [room temperature]
- You need as needed Chilled Fresh Sour Cream
- You need as needed Fresh Garden Chives
- Prepare ● For The Garnishments
- You need as needed Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed]
- Use as needed Chilled Fresh Strawberries
- Use as needed Fresh Garden Parsley
Instructions to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame.
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked.
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0)
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.