Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Meringue recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing that a lot of folks would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. For people who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may possibly want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. The primary reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to discover that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked meringue recipe. You can cook oven baked meringue using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Meringue:
- Provide 4 egg whites at room temperature (3.6 oz.)
- Provide 3.6 oz. granulated sugar
- You need 3.6 oz. impalpable glass sugar (sifted)
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 5 drops red food coloring (or your preferred color, to taste)
- Use Heart-shape cookie cutter (or your peferred cookie cutter)
- Use Paper towell
- Get Cooking spray
Instructions to make Oven Baked Meringue:
- Put egg whites in a bowl - Beat with electric or manual whisk until the egg whites bubble (foam)
- While continuously beating, add gradually:
- Granulated sugar
- The glass sugar
- Lemon juice or vinegar - The essence of vanilla - The salt
- The food coloring - Continue beating until the meringue forms firm peaks, should not have liquid in it
- Preheat the oven 225 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use a sleeve or a small spoon to make the meringues
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper - Put together the meringues leaving distance between each other
- To make the heart-shaped meringues:
- Spray the paper towel with cooking oil, pass it around the edge of the cookie cutter - Support it on the butter paper, fill with the preparation using a small spoon
- Gently remove the cutter - Wash it before reuse
- The cooking time is 50⁄60 minutes - Do not open the oven door - Once the cooking time has passed, turn off the oven and let it rest for another 1 hour
- Store it in an airtight container - Keep away from the moisture as it can soften your meringues
If you find this Oven Baked Meringue recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.