Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a wonderful number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wagashi "komugi-manju" with a fresh herb recipe. To make wagashi "komugi-manju" with a fresh herb you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb:
- You need 40 g Plain flour
- Take 2 g Baking Powder
- Get 30 g Sugar
- Use 1 tsp(≒5ml)Water
- Use 7 ml (1 heaping tsp) Yoghurt
- Provide 100 g Red bean Paste (Bean jam)
- Take 10 g Plain flour for dusting
- Provide 6 Young leaves of Japanese pepper (or fresh herb leaves)
Instructions to make Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb:
- Ingredients for 6
- Make 6 bean jam balls (globes). Wrap them with a paper towel to suck their moisture.
- ①Put 1tsp(≒5ml) of water in a bowl. ②③Add 30g sugar. Mix them well. ④⑤Add 1 heaping tsp (≒7ml) of yoghurt. Mix them well.
- Mix 40g flour and 2g baking powder well (or sift them together). Put it into the mixture(sugar + water + yoghurt). Mix them.
- Make the dough together with your hands.
- Sprinkle dusting flour on a tray. Put the dough on it. Divide it into 6 equal.
- Put flour on the hands. Make a piece of dough round and make it circle (Stretch its edge, not make its center thin). ※I uploaded its movie here →https://youtu.be/IVlN86TplK0
- Put it on a bean jam ball. Cover the ball with using its weight.
- Turn it upside down. Close its bottom but do not have to do it completely. Put it on a parchment sheet.
- Put them in a steamer. Spray water a lot (because the dough is less moist).
- Steam 10min
- Cool them with covering cotton cloth.
- Put fresh young leaves of Japanese pepper (or fresh herb leaves which you like) on their top.
If you find this Wagashi "Komugi-Manju" with a Fresh Herb recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.