Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Lentils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked lentils recipe. To cook baked lentils you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Lentils:
- Provide 4 cup red lentils
- You need 1 each red, yellow and orange peppers chopped
- Provide 2 onions chopped
- Get 2 clove garlic chopped
- Take 1 tbsp each basil, cilantro, chipolte rub, onion salt
- Get 1 tsp each ground coriander, ground cumin
- Get 1 large (as desired) amount of favorite shredded cheese (I used marble)
- Provide 1 jar favorite brand portabello mushroom tomato sauce
Steps to make Baked Lentils:
- Add all ingredients (except shredded cheese) to a crock pot, add one jar full of water, cover and cook on high for 2h
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Pour lentil mix into two large glass casserole dishes, bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven spread desired amount of shredded cheese over each casserole, reduce heat to 400°F, return casseroles to oven for an additional 10-20 mins (until cheese is all melted and bubbly)
- (Serve with rice or couscous; hot sauces and/or sour cream are tasty garnishes)
If you find this Baked Lentils recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.