Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can eat up. You probably know this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times during each week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to halloween bloody baked rats with oozy guts recipe. You can have halloween bloody baked rats with oozy guts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts:
- Take 2 lbs ground beef
- You need 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- Take 1 egg, beaten
- You need 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- You need 1 (1.25 ounce) packet meatloaf seasoning mix
- Prepare 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- Prepare 3 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 cup white sugar
- You need 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 ounce uncooked spaghetti, broken into fourths
- Prepare 1⁄2 carrot, cut into 1⁄8-inch thick slices
- Provide 1 tablespoon frozen green peas
- Use 4 black olives, halved (optional)
Instructions to make Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, and meatloaf seasoning. Use your hands to mix until well blended.
- Divide meat mixture into 8 portions. Mold each portion around a cube of cheese like a meatball. Shape into a point at one end and lengthen the body a bit by rolling between your hands. Place your ''rat'' into a shallow baking dish, and continue with the remaining meat to make a total of 8 rats. Insert pieces of uncooked spaghetti into the rounded end of the rats to make tails.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the rats in the dish and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover the dish and continue to bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce to glaze the rats.
- While the rats finish baking, heat the peas and carrots in a small bowl in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Carefully transfer the rats to a serving platter so that their delicate tails don't fall off. Press peas into the pointy end to make eyes, and insert carrot slices to make ears. If using, press half a black olive onto the pointed end to make a snout. Spoon some of the tomato sauce around them and serve.
- Serving suggestion: line serving platter with a bed of straw (cooked spaghetti) and place the bloody rats on top! Drip some of the tomato sauce on the spaghetti.
If you find this Halloween Bloody Baked Rats With Oozy Guts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.