Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has told you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's seasoned steak fries recipe. To cook tinklee's seasoned steak fries you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- Prepare frozen steak fries
- Take vegetable oil
- Take lipton's savory herb &garlic seasoning
Instructions to make Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries:
- preheat oven to 375F; line baking pan with liner if you use them (I use Reynolds new baking liner, comes in a roll like the foil does, saves wear on your pan and faster/easier clean up)
- place steak fries in a pile on the baking sheet
- pour the oil over the fries and mix them all around until completely coated, every single one
- open seasoning packet and shake over fries, remix until all fries are coated
- spread out flat on baking sheet, and bake for 22-27mins
If you find this Tinklee's Seasoned Steak Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.