Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is a great number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys baked fish with parsley cream sauce, gf df ef sf nf you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 4 white fish fillets - cod, haddock, hake etc around 200g weight
- Take 1 squeeze lemon juice
- You need to taste salt & pepper
- You need 1 tbsp dairy-free spread such as Vitalite or Earth Balance
- Get 1 tbsp cornstarch / cornflour
- Get 300 ml light coconut milk
- Prepare 4 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Get to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F. Grease 4 squares of tin foil big enough to wrap your fish fillets in a parcel with butter so the fillets won't stick to it
- Lay a fillet in the middle of each piece of buttered foil, season with salt & pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice and fold the foil like an envelope around the fish
- Place the wrapped fillets on an oven tray and bake for 16 - 20 minutes. They should be a uniform colour throughout and starting to flake
- In the meantime cook some vegetables to serve alongside such as broccoli, potatoes, carrot, cabbage etc and start the sauce
- In a pan melt the dairy-free spread, stir in the cornstarch then gradually add the milk stirring constantly until it thickens
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the parsley then serve poured over the fillets
If you find this Vickys Baked Fish with Parsley Cream Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.