Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Another thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s one more thing that is important to know about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Another thing you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to discover that this will actually help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) - no frying recipe. To cook 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) - no frying you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING:
- Take 1 kg - Chicken mid joint (approximately 15 pcs)
- You need 2 tablespoons - prawn paste
- Use 2 tablespoons - shao hsing wine
- Provide 1 tablespoon - Oyster sauce (I used mushroom sauce)
- Provide 1 tablespoon - sesame oil
- Use 1 tablespoon - sugar (I used cane sugar)
- Provide Half teaspoon - white pepper
- Take Corn starch / potato starch
Steps to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING:
- Use a bowl mix the above seasoning well (the prawn paste sauce that I used is in the picture below)
- Pour it over the mid joints, massage and marinate well recommended to marinate over 1 night
- Preheat oven 200degree Celsius
- Coat corn starch / potato starch all over the mid joints (give it a good shake to get rid of the excess)
- Baked till it turns golden brown and crispy
- Enjoy! 😋😋
If you find this 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.