Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low-Carb Mac and Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss eating meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb mac and cheese recipe. You can have low-carb mac and cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Mac and Cheese:
- You need 1 package Carba-nada low-carb noodles
- Provide 1 cup heavy cream
- You need 2 oz. cream cheese
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsps. of dry mustard
- Get 2 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp. white pepper
Steps to make Low-Carb Mac and Cheese:
- Heat a large pot of boiling water and cook entire bag if noodles, then drain.
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the cream to a simmer, whisk in the cream cheese and powdered mustard until smooth.
- Add 2 cups of cheddar cheese, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, whisking until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the heat and stir in low-carb noodles.
- Top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes until brown and bubbly.
If you find this Low-Carb Mac and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.