Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. You can cook sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Use 1 large sweet potato
- Use 2 cups ricotta or cottage cheese
- Provide 1⁄2 cup your favorite pasta sauce
- Get 1 cup spinach or some other yummy veg
- Get Olive oil (optional)
- Use Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella)
- You need Spices (see step #2 for details)
Steps to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.)
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer.
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it.
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer).
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.)
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices.
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place.
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato.
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture.
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like.
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done.
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork.
If you find this Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.