Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna no pasta low carb recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna no pasta low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna no pasta low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna no pasta low carb recipe. You can have lasagna no pasta low carb using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna no pasta low carb:
- Use 2-1⁄4 pound ground beef
- Use 2 pounds ground pork
- Provide 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- Provide 1 pound mozzarella cheese shredded
- Get 29 ounces tomato sauce
- Get 2 teaspoon salt
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Get 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- Get 1-1⁄2 tablespoons granulated garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- You need 14 large eggs
- You need 1-1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- Provide -for number 2 ———-
- Use 8 ounces crumbled Colby jack cheese
- Use 3 large eggs
Steps to make Lasagna no pasta low carb:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids.
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish.
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one.
- Half the Colby jack to the little one.
- Beat the eggs
- Add the eggs next on both
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Lasagna no pasta low carb recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.