Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked shrimp fajitas recipe. To make oven baked shrimp fajitas you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- You need 3 bell peppers (different colors)
- Take 1 small red onion
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Get Several turns freshly ground pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Take 1 1⁄2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- Provide to taste Lime
- Use Cilantro to garnish
- Use Warm tortillas
Steps to make Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice your onion and bell peppers into thin slices
- Combine shrimp (make sure to defrost if using frozen), bell pepper slices, onion slices, olive oil, salt, pepper and spices. Mix well.
- Place your fajita mixture on a lined baking sheet, making it as even as possible.
- Cook in oven for about 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Take baking sheet out of the oven, and squeeze fresh lime juice over fajita and add cilantro for garnish.
- Serve with warmed tortillas.
- You can substitute your protein just make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
If you find this Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.