Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this product will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s another thing that is important to know about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you’re also going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken avocado cucumber boats (keto friendly) recipe. You can cook low carb chicken avocado cucumber boats (keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly):
- You need 12 oz cooked chicken - shredded and chopped
- Take 4 oz cream cheese - softened
- You need 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, diced
- Take 1 large cucumber
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 1 small squirt sriracha (optional)
Instructions to make Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly):
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!
If you find this Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.