Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Meatless Lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Meatless Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Meatless Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb meatless lasagne recipe. You can have low carb meatless lasagne using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Meatless Lasagne:
- Prepare 2 aubergines
- You need 1 onion(diced)
- Get 4 tomato grated
- Use 20 ml minced garlic
- You need 2 green chillies (chopped seeded)
- Use 10 ml Smoked paprika
- Provide 5 ml Basil spice
- Get Grated cheese(lots of it)
- Get 10 ml tomato paste
- Use 5 ml sugar
- Get Salt and pepper
- Provide 5 ml cumin spice
- Use 5 ml parsley
- Provide Olives chopped roughly
- Prepare Oil for frying
Steps to make Low Carb Meatless Lasagne:
- Cut your Aubergines length wise. Drizzle olive oil in your pan and start frying aubergines both sides and set aside. On the same pan fry your oninon until brown, add smoked paprika, cumin powder and basil spice and garlic.
- Add your Tomatoes, chillies, sugar and paste. let it simmer for 10 minutes then set a side.
- Now we start layering. On the bottom of oven dish stack fried aubergines first then tomato and Onion relish then chopped olives with basil leaves then Grated cheese. Repeat layering again in that order..Then finish the top with cheese and put in the oven grill for 5 minutes or until it browns…Enjoy
If you find this Low Carb Meatless Lasagne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.