Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesey mushroom veggie lasagna gluten free recipe. To cook cheesey mushroom veggie lasagna gluten free you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free:
- Provide 8 oz mushrooms; buttons or bellas, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 med zucchini, washed well and very thinly sliced
- Provide 1 med white or gold potato, washed, very thinly sliced
- Get 3 small garlic cloves, chopped and divided into thirds
- Get Olive oil 1.5 Tbs., divided
- Use 1 med round tomato, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 cup your favorite marinara sauce
- You need 8 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Use 8 oz ricotta cheese
- Take Salt and pepper
Steps to make Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free:
- Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Start with a large fry pan, add 1⁄2 Tbs O.O. and heat oil; add 1⁄3 of the chopped garlic and heat for a few seconds. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat with 1⁄2 Tbs O.O., 1⁄3 of the garlic, add the zucchini and cook 4 minutes. Repeat with sliced potatoes and cook until wilted slightly, about 7 mins.
- Using a 9 X 9 inch Deep Dish Baker, I got mine from The Pampered Chef, start layering. I started with 3 Tbs marinara spread in bottom of pan with a tiny bit of chopped garlic. You will have 3 layers of potatoes and 2 layers of everything else, but only 1 layer of tomato slices. Save 1 layer of mozzarella for top. Start and end with potatoes. Layer any way, such as, potato, ricotta, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, marinara sauce, mozzarella, etc.
- Cover baker and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
If you find this Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.