Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Garden Fresh Melody recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garden Fresh Melody recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garden fresh melody recipe. To make mike's garden fresh melody you only need 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garden Fresh Melody:
- Get ● For The Garden Fresh Melody
- Provide 1 Pound + Golden Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- You need 1 Pound + Red Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed]
- You need 1 Medium Vidalia Onion [quartered]
- You need 1 Medium Red Onion [quartered]
- Prepare 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms [sliced]
- Provide 1 Cup Baby Carrots [halved]
- Prepare 1 LG Stalk Fresh Sliced Celery
- Prepare 6 LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced]
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- You need 1 Cup Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves [fine minced]
- Get 1 LG Sprig Fresh Rosemary [fine minced]
- Use 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp Fresh Cracked Sea Salt
- Take 1 tsp Herbs De Provonce
- Prepare 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- You need as needed Garlic Olive Oil
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Quality White Wine
- You need 1⁄4 Cup Chicken Stock [only if needed at 30 minutes in]
- Use ● For The Garnishments
- Get as needed Fresh Parsley
- Get as needed Fresh Chives
- Prepare ● For The Optional Incorperations [add directly to pan]
- Use as needed Thick Chicken Strips
- Take as needed Sliced Sausage
- Provide as needed Thick Beef Strips
- Take as needed Thick Pork Chops
- Provide ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Prepare as needed Tinfoil Sheets
- You need 1 LG Disposable Aluminum Pan
Instructions to make Mike's Garden Fresh Melody:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Chop all vegetables and herbs and coat with olive oil. Add wine as well.
- Seal pan tightly with tin foil. Bake for 60 minutes stirring once at 30 minutes and covering again. Add cherry tomatoes and/or chicken broth if needed at your 30 minute mark. Check carrots for doneness. They're your best indicator.
- At 60 minutes uncover, stir and bake for 10 additional minutes to burn off fluids.
- Know this dish makes for excellent lunches the following day.
- Plate and garnish dish with fresh chopped chives and fresh parsley. Also, slice your meats in thin strips if opting for them. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Garden Fresh Melody recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.