Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's kickin' bbq chicken &bacon pizza recipe. You can cook nikki's kickin' bbq chicken &bacon pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza:
- Prepare 1 Pizza Crust, store bought or homemade
- Prepare 2 cup cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- Provide 6 slice crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Use 2 cup shredded cheese, i used cheddar
- Provide 1⁄2 cup BBQ Sauce + 2 tbsps
- Use thinly sliced or shredded onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
Steps to make Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza:
- preheat oven to 450, lightly brush crust with olive oil.
- mix chicken with 2 tbsps bbq sauce, set aside. spread remaining bbq sauce over crust, leaving about 1⁄2 inch around.
- spread the chicken over crust evenly, and layer with onion, cheese, and bacon.
- reduce oven temp to 425. bake pizza on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling.
- remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes, if desired. let cool about 3 minutes before slicing.
- now dig in and enjoy!
If you find this Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.