Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken bubble up casserole recipe. To make bbq chicken bubble up casserole you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole:
- You need 1 lb Chicken Tenders
- Take 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 2 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare 1 can Grand buttermilk biscuits
- Use salt and pepper
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut biscuit dough into 1⁄8 bit size pieces. Set aside.
- Chop chicken tenders into bit size pieces and cook thoroughly. Season as desired, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix cooked chicken and barbecue sauce of choice in medium mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in biscuit pieces until completely coated in the sauce.
- Pour mixture into a GREASED 9x13 inch GLASS dish. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 28 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute or so and chow down!
If you find this BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.