Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Million Dollar Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Million Dollar Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times a week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to million dollar spaghetti recipe. You can cook million dollar spaghetti using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Million Dollar Spaghetti:
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 lb Hamburger meat/ground chuck or turkey
- Prepare 1⁄2 block cream cheese
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Cottage cheese
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Ricotta cheese
- You need 2⁄3 cup Sour cream
- Prepare 1 box Barilla Angel hair noodles
- Take 2 can Prego traditional sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Onion
- Get 1⁄2 cup Bell pepper
- You need Shredded mix blend of cheeses…I used an Italian blend, as well as some sharp cheddar I also had.
- Provide 1 Italian seasonings
- Prepare 1⁄2 stick Butter- sliced thin to layer all around bottom of dish
- Provide Salad lettuce leafs
- Take 3 slice Bacon-chopped and cooked
- You need 1 bunch Grape tomatoes sliced
- Take 1 bunch Artisan romaine lettuce- leafs pulled apart in
- Provide 1 Zesty Italian dressing
- You need 1 You can add grated cheese also
- Take Garlic cheese toast
- You need 4 Slice of bread- I used potato bread but you can use Texas or whatever kind u like.
- Use 1⁄2 stick Butter- do not melt
- Prepare 1 Italian seasonings
- Take 1 Parsley
- Use 1 Garlic powder
- Take 1 Onion powder
- Take 1 Black pepper and salt
- Prepare 1 Shredded cheeses- I used Italian blend and also sharp cheddar. These were so good together!
Instructions to make Million Dollar Spaghetti:
- Cooked meat with diced onions and bell pepper, and seasoned with garlic and onion powders and a few other seasonings I use. Drained and Added sauce. Let simmer on low covered.
- Boil spaghetti noodles, & drain. I also cooked my noodles in water with some Italian seasoning, and 1 vegetable & 1 beef bouillon cube.
- Then in a baking dish- spray with Pam spray & layer small pieces of cut up butter all over the bottom. Then put/layer your cooked & drained noodles on top of it.
- In a mixing bowl-Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and I also put a little bit of ricotta cheese mixed together with some of the Italian seasoning sprinkled & mixed in as well.
- Then Pour and layer cheese mixture with a spatula over your cooked spaghetti noodles that are layered in the baking dish. Then top it with your meat sauce. Then top with shredded cheeses and bake in oven. @ 350 for about 25-30 min or so.
- For garlic cheese toast: Mix all ingredients, except cheeses in a bowl, spread on bread, then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake in oven.
- For salad lettuce leafs:Pulled lettuce leafs apart,rinse and dried, then added chopped cooked bacon and tomatoes and drizzled with zesty Italian dressing and then you curl it up eat it with your hands.
If you find this Million Dollar Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.