Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats out there. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple lasagna recipe. You can have apple lasagna using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple lasagna:
- Use crust
- Get 2 large pie crust nine inch
- Prepare 1 nonstick spray as needed
- Take 1 tbsp coarse grain sugar
- Prepare 1⁄4 stick butter melted
- Take base
- Take 1 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- Get 2 large eggs
- Get 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- Provide 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Prepare filling
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Use 294 grams caramel candy cubes thirty two pieces
- Use 5 small granny smith apples
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- Provide 1⁄2 cup jaggery
- Take 1⁄2 cup sweet potato wine
- Get 1 quart apple juice
- Provide 1 stick butter
- Use 5 pats of butter
- Get thickener
- You need 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- You need 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
Steps to make Apple lasagna:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit
- Mix your base ingredients well I used a hand mixer
- Line a 2 3⁄4 quart dish with pie crust I sprayed with nonstick then fill bottom just coating bottom bake 20 minutes
- Peel four of the the apples a core and slice I used an apple slicer add apple juice, wine, 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon and sugar, jaggery, apples let boil
- Take the thickener ingredients mix well add to filling while boiling let it thicken stirring constantly till thickens
- Take pie crust add to top of base a layer of apples and filling add 16 caramel candies, note: make sure the caramels are soft before placing into their place to ensure they melt same to the second set, then a layer of the base then apples and filling
- Take last apple peel take a melon baller and remove core slice thinly across apple layer on top of apple mis add a thin layer of liquid from filling add five pats of butter and the last 16 pieces of caramel candy see previous note in direction number 6
- Take pie crustput on top slit some holes brush with butter sprinkle with coarse sugar bake 400°Fahrenheit for 20 -25 minutes till done
If you find this Apple lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.