Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to understand about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. For men and women who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe. To make hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Get 3 pcs pork chop
- Get pepper
- You need salt
- Take corn starch cover pork / then eggs
- Provide 4 eggs
- Get 2 cups cooked rice
- Use 1⁄2 onions
- You need 3 shallots
- You need 2 spoons chopped garlic
- Get 4 spoons ketchup
- Use 2 spoons soya sauce
- You need 1 spoon sugar
- Take 2 tsp maggie sauce
- Provide chicken stock
- Provide 1 tomatoes + cherry tomatoes
- Provide flour/corn starch water at the end
- Provide mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Ingredients - i like to soak my pork in water for 30 mins or so since sometimes the pork has those strong smell
- Marinate pork with salt and pepper and beaten eggs for 30mins then pat with little cornstarch before frying.
- Little oil, high mid heat - throw in the rice and 3 beaten eggs, then add 1 tsp of salt and stir fry until mix well. Placed rice in container
- Shallow oil Mid Heat, place pork chop in. Flip when its golden brown, then flip again after 2 mins. Flip once every 1-2 mins to avoid burning pork chop. Do this for around 8 mins until porkchop cooked. Drain oil then place porkchop onto the rice.
- Little oil caramelize the shallots and onions until brown then add in 2 spoons of garlic with a little oil. Stir for a min or two then put in 4 big spoon of ketchup, 2 spoon of light soya sauce. Stir. Then place 400ml chicken stock and a spoonful of sugar and 2tsp of maggie sauce. Mix and taste. Should be abit salty and little sweet. Adjust more seasonings if needed.
- Wait until its boiling add in the tomatoes and simmer it for 3 mins. Then add in cornstarch water or flour to thicken the sauce. Taste again if ok switch heat off.
- Pour Sauce on top of porkchop. Then add the cheese. Place in Oven 200°C for 15 - 20 mins until the cheese melts with a slightly brown colour.
If you find this Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.