Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. To make pot roast you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot Roast:
- You need beef roast
- Use baby carrots
- Get large potatoes
- Prepare worchestire sauce
- Provide RUB - I tbsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- You need beef stew seasoning (any brand)
- Take water
Steps to make Pot Roast:
- Mix ingredients for rub. Use 3⁄4 of it to coat all sides of roast.
- Heat skillet on high. Add worcestershire sauce. Sear each side of the roast in a very hot pan.
- Place roast in center of roasting pan. Cut potatoes into 4s. Place potatoes and carrots around roast. Sprinkle the reminder of the rub over meat, potatoes and carrots.
- Mix beef stew packet with 1⁄2 cup water. It will be thick! Drizzle it all over the meat, potatoes and carrots.
- Cover and bake at 250 for 2 1⁄2 hours. After the first hour add a 1⁄2 cup of water. Baste every half hour.
- After finished cooking let sit for 15 minutes. Slice meat.
- Serve with the potatoes and carrots. Broth will be thick and rich! Enjoy!
- I've made this for large gatherings. Always a crowd pleaser!
- Another look at a larger roast. Just add extra potatoes and carrots!
If you find this Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.