Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best au grarten vegetable medley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to au grarten vegetable medley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times each week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to au grarten vegetable medley recipe. You can cook au grarten vegetable medley using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare au grarten vegetable medley:
- Provide 10 oz frozen spinach
- Take 1 large aubergine eggplant
- Get 4 zucchini
- Use 4 large potatoes
- You need 8 oz mushrooms fresh
- Take 40 oz ricotta cheese
- Provide 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- You need 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Take 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Use 2 cup milk
- Take 1⁄2 cup ap flour
- Provide 1⁄4 cup garam masala
- Use 1⁄4 cup turmeric
- Get 1⁄4 cup turmeric
- Prepare 2 tbsp ground black pepper
- You need 1⁄4 cup granulated garlic powder
- Provide 2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- You need 1⁄2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
Steps to make au grarten vegetable medley:
- preheat oven 450°F Fahrenheit spray a oven safe 10 inch pot
- peel the eggplant cut the eggplant across about quarter inch thick 7mm slice zucchini long ways slich the mushrooms peel the potatoes slice long ways
- line the bottom of pot wirh eggplant slices
- sprinkle some of the garam masala, salt,, pepper, garlic, turmeric, on top of eggplant slices rhen sprinkle some of the parmesan cheese
- on top of that lay potato slices add same spices as above but add ricotta cheese
- after the ricotta add spinach on top of ricotta
- next layer is sliced zucchini add more spices add colby jack
- add mushrooms spices colby jack cheese add eggplant
- add spices and mozzarella
- rest of parmesan add breadcrumbs mix milk and flour well and pour into the layers bake 1 hour and 20 minutes
If you find this au grarten vegetable medley recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.