Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start eating these health food daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe. To make shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce:
- Use 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 2 medium peppers, chopped
- Use 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 2 tbsp white wine
- Use 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp Philadelphia cheese
- Provide 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp dried basil
- Use 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/ 350°F. The dish will be finished in the oven.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pan, (I add some red hot pepper flakes) and saute the pepper till tender. Next add the shrimp and saute for a minute or so.
- Add the garlic, the dried basil and some freshly cracked black paper. Give it a couple of stirs so that the spices release their aroma and then add the wine.
- Once the wine has been absorbed, add the tomatoes. Let the tomato juice evaporate and then add the cheeses. Also, add the salt and parsley.
- Once everything is incorporated, divide the dish into two oven proof dishes (single serving) and place in the oven for around 10 minutes, till it has a nice light brown color.
- Serve in the oven proof dish, just leave the dish to cool a bit. Enjoy!
If you find this Shrimp baked in tomato and cheese sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.