Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemony salt and black pepper cod on a gratin dauphinois potatoes recipe. To cook lemony salt and black pepper cod on a gratin dauphinois potatoes you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes:
- Take Fish Ingredients
- Provide 1 Cod Fillet
- Take 20 g Cherry Tomato (halved)
- Use 2 Lemon (zest and Juice)
- Take Seasoning (Salt and Black Pepper)
- Get Relish Ingredients
- Get 2 Medium sized Plum Tomatoes (Finely Sliced)
- Take 2 Medium Sized Red Onion(Finely Sliced)
- You need 1 Lime (Juice only)
- You need 2 Garlic Cloves(minced)
- Use 1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- Take 2 Tsp Demerara Sugar
- You need Dauphinois Ingredients
- You need 2 Large Baking Potatoes(finely sliced)
- Provide 2 Tbsp Butter
- Get Pinch Dried Thyme
- You need Seasoning(salt and black pepper)
- Provide 1 Cup Double Cream
- Prepare 2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Use 1 Garlic Clove(minced)
Instructions to make Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes:
- Prep the dauphinois potatoes: melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat and add double cream, thyme and garlic; combine thoroughly until a smooth consistency is achieved. Tip: ensure it don’t overcook. Layer the sliced potatoes in a ceramic oven dish; pour in the butter mix and cover the with baking parchment(optional).
- Preheat oven at 180’C. Place the oven dish in the center rack and cook for 15-20mins.(till potatoes are softened). Remove from the oven and add cheese. Return back to the oven and cook for further 10mins.
- Meanwhile, cut the cod fillets into finger sized portions. Season with salt, black pepper and combine with lemon juice+zest and cherry tomatoes. Wrap in a baking parchment and place in an oven dish with water(a cup). Oven cook at 180’C for 10-15mins.
- Relish making: Heat up a drizzle of oil in a sauce pan. Add the plum tomatoes, onions and garlic. Sweat for 5-7mins. Add the light soy sauce and simmer for 2 mins. Then add the Demerara sugar and simmer for another 2-3 mins.
- Serving Suggestions
If you find this Lemony Salt and Black Pepper Cod on a Gratin Dauphinois Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.