Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Somsa or Burekas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Somsa or Burekas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Somsa or Burekas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re additionally going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. In this article we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For individuals who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight a lot easier. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to somsa or burekas recipe. You can cook somsa or burekas using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Somsa or Burekas:
- Use 1 packages puff pastry (10 squares)
- Get Meat Filling
- Provide 1 lb meet ground or chopped into really small pieces
- Take 1⁄3 tsp kumin
- Get 1 salt
- Take 1 black pepper
- Prepare Potatoe Filling
- Take 1 lb potatoes
- Provide 1 each onion, chopped
- Take 1 pinch nutmeg
- Prepare 1 salt
- Take 1 black pepper
- Provide 1 oil to sautee onion
- Use Cheese Filling
- Use 1 lb ricotta
- Prepare 1 each onion, chopped
- Provide 1 shredded mozzarella
- Use 1 feta cheese
- Provide 1 each eggs
- Provide 1 salt to taste
Instructions to make Somsa or Burekas:
- Thaw puff pastry overnight in the fridge. You can also prepare the fillings a day in advance, so in the morning you can quickly stuff somsa and burekas and bake. For meet filling you can take either ground meet or chop it into really small pieces. This way somsa tastes better, but it takes much more time. Also you can take combination of beef and lamb, or just beef. Meat filling should not be too dry. Some fat Is needed in it.
- Somsa (meat filling): Combine all the filling ingredients really well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put puff pastry square on the table. Put a couple of tablespoons of filling in the middle. Moist 2 sides with water, form a triangle. Use fork to press edges together.
- Bake at 350°F until somsa is golden in color. Once it looks done the filling is ready.
- Burekas (Potatoe Filling): Sautee chopped onion in vegetable oil until soft, golden and translucent in color
- In the meantime peel potatoes and boil, add salt to water.
- Mash potatoes, add onion along with oil it cooked in, nutmeg, black pepper, salt if needed. Fill the pastry and bake same as steps 3 and four.
- Burekas (cheese filling) Main ingredient is ricotta cheese. Feel free to add mozzarella, feta, kashkaval cheeses. May need to reduce ricotta. Add the egg, salt and proceed as in step 3 and 4.
- Variations: feel free to add suteed mashrooms to the potatoe filling or some spinach to the cheese filling.
If you find this Somsa or Burekas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.