Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked coconut shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked coconut shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked coconut shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice every week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp recipe. You can cook baked coconut shrimp using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked coconut shrimp:
- You need 20 shrimp (deveined)
- Use 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Provide 1 cup shredded coconut
- Take 2 egg whites
- Take 1⁄2 cup corn starch
- You need 1 ground black pepper
- Provide 1 salt
Instructions to make Baked coconut shrimp:
- Preheat the oven at 400°F
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and shredded coconut in a bowl
- In another bowl, Add cornflour with salt and pepper
- Whisk egg whites till fluffy on another bowl
- Clean the shrimp with water and dry them by placing them on a paper towel.
- Dip the shrimp accordingly 1. In the corn flour 2. In the egg whites. 3. In the panko and coconut mixture and coat evenly and shake off the excess
- Place them in baking tray wit parachment paper and spray olive oil on top.
- Bake for 10 mins each side for 20 mins @ 400
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.. enjoy!!!!
If you find this Baked coconut shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.