Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shepard's Pie #2 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepard's Pie #2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepard's Pie #2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
I’m sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. There are various other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepard's pie #2 recipe. You can have shepard's pie #2 using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepard's Pie #2:
- Provide ground beef
- Use baby carrots; medium slice
- You need large yellow onion; small dice
- Use garlic; minced
- Prepare red thai curry paste
- Provide fresh rosemary; minced
- Get fresh thyme; minced
- You need crushed red pepper flakes
- Use ground ginger
- Provide vegetable oil; as needed
- Get medium-large russet potatoes; peeled
- Use cold butter; cubed
- Prepare sour cream
- Take heavy cream
- Get aged Irish cheddar; shredded
- You need shredded cheddar
- Provide grated parmesan cheese
- Take salt and freshly ground black pepper
Steps to make Shepard's Pie #2:
- Boil potatoes in cold salted water until easily pierced with a pairing knife. Drain. Return potatoes to high heat for 30 seconds to remove excess moisture.
- While potatoes are cooking, heat a large, deep, oven-safe fry/roasting pan with just enough oil to cover the bottom. (Ground beef provides its own fat, but to prevent veggies from burning)
- Add ground beef, onions, and carrots. Season with herbs, pepper flakes, ginger, salt, and pepper. Heat on medium-high heat until meat is browned. Add garlic during last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Drain fat. Add 1⁄2 cup water and curry paste. Heat 1-2 minutes to incorporate and reduce.
- Add sour cream, heavy cream, cheeses, salt, and pepper to potatoes. Mash. (Save a little cheddar to sprinkle over the top)
- Spread potatoes over the ground beef mixture inside the pan. Sprinkle the top with cheddar.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and beef is thoroughly heated.
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood, ranch, dried onion soup mix, beef stock, demi glace, roasted garlic, red or yellow potatoes, caramelized onions, cayenne, other curries, Italian seasoning, celery root, turnips, butternut squash, parsley, guiness, whiskey, malt vinegar, fresh ginger, coconut curry
If you find this Shepard's Pie #2 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.