Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & ricotta potato gratin recipe. To make spinach & ricotta potato gratin you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin:
- Provide 4 Potatoes
- You need 1 Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Get 4 pieces Frozen Spinach *OR 1 bunch Fresh Spinach, washed and chopped
- Take 250 g Ricotta Cheese
- You need Salt & Pepper
- Provide Canola Oil / Olive Oil
- Provide Parmesan Cheese *grated
Steps to make Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin:
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small cubes. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain and half-mash lightly.
- Heat 1⁄2 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion and Garlic until tender. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Defrost the frozen Spinach pieces and remove excess liquid. If you use Fresh Spinach, you can cook it with the Onion.
- Combine half-mashed Potatoes, Onion mixture, Spinach and Ricotta. Add some more Salt and Pepper to taste only if requires. Be careful as Ricotta can be quite salty.
- Oil the base and side of ramekins or a baking dish and spoon the mixture. Top with plenty of grated Parmesan Cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Note: It can be easily removed from the ramekins, so that you can place the individual gratin on serving plates.
If you find this Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.