Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar & garlic barbecue chicken recipe. To cook brown sugar & garlic barbecue chicken you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken:
- Use 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Take 10 Chicken Tenders (or about 4 chicken breasts)
- You need 1⁄2 cup (Of your favorite) Barbecue Sauce
Steps to make Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 9" x 12" baking dish with foil or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in the baking dish and spread the brown sugar/garlic mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake chicken for about 10 minutes for tenders, 15-20 for chicken breasts, or until juices are clear.
- Turn on the broiler and brush barbecue sauce evenly over chicken. Broil for about 5 minutes, careful not to let it burn.
If you find this Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.