Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef and green bean casserole recipe. To cook ground beef and green bean casserole you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground beef and green bean casserole:
- Get 1 2⁄3 lb ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat
- Use 30 oz green beans
- Take 1 stalk celery chopped
- You need 2 cup shredded cheese, your favorite
- Prepare 1 large onions chopped
- Take 14 oz coconut milk
- You need 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Use 1⁄4 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 1⁄2 cup baby petite carrots
- Get 2 tbsp butter
Instructions to make Ground beef and green bean casserole:
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir.
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese.
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes.
If you find this Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.