Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of eating them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the bomb baked garlic shrimp recipe. You can have the bomb baked garlic shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp:
- You need 2 lb extra large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp black pepper
- You need 2 large garlic cloves minced
- Take 4 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- Get pinch fresh parsley optional
- Get 1 lemon wedges optional
Instructions to make The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Roast 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Immediately add butter directly on baking sheet and stir until melted. Transfer shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with pasta or a nice baguette, enjoy!
If you find this The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.