Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Emily’s Veggie Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emily’s Veggie Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your green salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to emily’s veggie lasagne recipe. You can cook emily’s veggie lasagne using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Emily’s Veggie Lasagne:
- Use 500 gram homemade Ragu or jarred passata
- Get 1 sweet potato, chopped into 1 cm slices
- Use 1⁄4 butternut squash, chopped into 1 cm slices
- You need 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- Use 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- Get handful mushrooms left whole
- Use 1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
- Get 1 large courgette, cut into half-moons 1 cm thick
- Provide few sprigs of basil
- Get Drizzle of Olive oil or spray low calorie oil
- Use Sprinkling of paprika
- Get Sprinkling of mixed dried herbs
- Use 250 gram Ricotta Cheese
- Provide 3 tbsp. heaped of quark (soft low fat cheese)
- Use 1 large free range egg
- Take 125 gram mozzarella ball
- You need dried lasagne sheets (I used 6 but you can use more depending on your dish)
- Take 2 large tomatoes
- Provide Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Emily’s Veggie Lasagne:
- Pre- heat the oven to 200 degrees (US 392 DF) I had ragu in the freezer from my batch cooking early on in the month. Using a large baking tray, drizzle it with olive oil or spray oil. Put the sweet potato, butternut squash, onion, garlic, mushrooms, pepper, courgette, basil, paprika, mixed herbs and salt and pepper onto the tray, give it a good stir around. Put it into the oven for around 30 - 35 minutes until they have softened.
- Whilst the veggies are cooking mix the ricotta and quark in a large bowl with a free range egg, salt and pepper stir well. Slice the tomatoes ready for the decoration. Drain the mozzarella and tear into chunks ready for decorating. When the vegetables have softened lift out of the oven.
- Using a casserole dish, spoon on half the mixture onto the base of the dish. Then add half of the ragu mixture. Place the lasagne sheets on top of the ragu pressing down. Next repeat the same. On the final layer of the lasagne, spoon and spread on the ricotta mix. Decorate with mozzarella, basil and tomatoes and salt and pepper. Place into the oven for 40 minutes, making sure the pasta sheets have softened and the cheese is all golden and bubbling on the top.
If you find this Emily’s Veggie Lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.