Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, carrot and rice bake recipe. To make chicken, carrot and rice bake you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Use 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- You need 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 cans (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) can heat roasted diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
- You need 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice (rinsed and drained)
- Get 1-1 lb. pack baby carrots
Instructions to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a large bowl mix together: black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground cumin, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, heat roasted diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with lime juice and rinsed and drained white rice……stir until everything is mixed well……
- Place rice mixture over chicken……
- Now place your baby carrots all over rice and chicken……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 2 hours…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.