Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can have green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Get 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- Take 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare 1 small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- Get 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Use Zest from 1 lime
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice.
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.