Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasooni tawa fry mataki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasooni tawa fry mataki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasooni tawa fry mataki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasooni tawa fry mataki recipe. You can have lasooni tawa fry mataki using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasooni tawa fry mataki:
- Prepare 1 cup moth bean sprouts
- Provide 10⁄12 garlic cloves
- Get 1 tspoon Red chilly powder
- Get 1 tspoon garam masala
- Get 1 tspoon turmeric powder
- Use 1 tspoon salt
- Use 1 tspoon lemon juice
- Use 3 tbspoons oil
- Get 2 tspoon coariander leaves
Instructions to make Lasooni tawa fry mataki:
- Heat Tawa which we use for bhakri.add oil to it.
- Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds add garlic chopped.fry till golden brown.it must to make it golden brown.add turmeric powder.
- Add moth bean sprouts,add red chilly powder and salt and garam masala powder.
- Mix well and add lemon juice to it.don't add water directly. Just sprinkle water add cook for five minutes. Serve hot with bhakri. It is little spicy but tastes yum. sprinkle coariander leaves
If you find this Lasooni tawa fry mataki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.