Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon butter baked shrimp recipe. You can cook lemon butter baked shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon butter baked shrimp:
- Get 1 lb shrimp, peeled and devined
- You need 1 lemon, sliced
- Prepare 1⁄2 stick of unsalted butter
- Get 1 Italian seasoning
- Use 1 Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning
Instructions to make Lemon butter baked shrimp:
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Roll up the ends and sides so it protects the butter from spilling over once melted.
- Melt 1⁄2 stick of butter on the foil. Brown slightly. You can preheat the oven at 350°F and slowly melt the butter while it's warming.
- Placed thinly sliced lemons evenly in the melted butter on the cookie sheet. Ideally the whole sheet will be lined with lemons, leaving few spaces.
- Layer the shrimp on top of the lemons. Place them carefully so that there are no shrimp on top of the others. One whole side of the shrimp should be touching a lemon and laying in butter.
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and Johnny's Alaskan Salmon seasoning.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes. Serve with angel hair pasta, rice and veggies or salad. Good skewered to accompany a steak.
If you find this Lemon butter baked shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.