Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. To cook easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use 2 1⁄2-3 cups cooked chicken (cut into small cubes)
- Take 2 cups white rice, cooked
- Get 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- You need 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1⁄2
- You need 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Use 1⁄2 cup salsa (your favorite kind and heat level)
- Get 2 tbs jalapeño, diced
- Get 1 tbs taco seasoning
- Take Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa
Steps to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1⁄2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.