Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli recipe. You can cook guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Use ground chuck or leaner ground meat
- Provide large green bell pepper, diced
- Get large green zucchini, peeled or unpeeled & diced
- Prepare large yellow, white or red onion, peeled & diced
- Take baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise then diced or 1 large carrot, peeled & diced small
- Take celery, cut in half lengthwise & diced
- Get can of tomato juice (you may not need all this)
- Provide small cans of kidney beans, drained & rinsed (I use 2 dark red & 2 light red)
- Provide or so of diced tomatoes, undrained
- You need small can of tomato paste, not puree (optional but adds alot of flavor)
- You need level tbs of baking cocoa powder, unsweetened
- You need or 2 tbs of chilli powder, not chilli seasoning mix in an envelope
- Provide dried parsley flakes, u can use fresh also
- Provide or 3 tbs of dried oregano (I use 3)
- Provide garlic powder, not garlic salt
- Take course ground black pepper or regular ground black pepper if its all u have
- Take salt, to taste but be careful not to use too much if using the bouillon cubes
- Get each beef bouillon cubes, optional but it add alot of flavor
- Prepare white sugar (optional)
Instructions to make Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on stove, drain grease/fat, add to crock pot, add all herbs, spices, cocoa powder & bouillon cubes to crock pot also
- Sauté carrots, onions, zucchini, celery, peppers on stove until half done or until semi-soft, drain any oil/grease & add to crock pot
- Add tomato paste if u are using it, stir through with the the meat & veggie mixture in the crock pot, add undrained tomatoes, add beans & stir through again
- Open can of tomato juice, add to crock pot making sure to cover all mixture in the crock pot but be sure not to over fill the crock pot, stir through to combine everything
- Cook in crock pot on low for about 4-6 hours or less or maybe even longer until done… I think this all depends on the crock pot and how thick or thin u like your chilli… When done serve as in for the big game or any meal… If u like toppings I would recommend some, sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, corn chips or even hot sauce…
- Just a couple little tips to help u out::::: This makes alot of chilli…my crock pot is about a 6-7 quart pot… U can also make this on the stove if u would like, cook it on medium or even low if u like, just simmer until done and make sure to stir so it doesn't stick or burn… Another thing I'd like to say is this recipe seems complicated because of all the ingredients, its not & well worth the effort!! Its also very versatile when it comes to the spices… If u don't like something don't add it, if u want to add more of something go for it… This is just based on my & my families taste… Feel free to adjust or add or leave out anything u want but I hope u try it this way! It really is deliciousness!!
If you find this Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.