Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Randa's Baked Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Randa's Baked Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try including fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to randa's baked shrimp recipe. To make randa's baked shrimp you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Randa's Baked Shrimp:
- Provide 2 Bags Lg shrimp
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp salt, pepper, hot sauce, garlic powder & toni's seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp old bay seasoning, italian seasoning & lemon juice
Steps to make Randa's Baked Shrimp:
- Wash shrimp( clean and devein if you don't want the shells)
- In large bowl combine all seasonings with shrimp and mix well
- place in desired dish and bake in oven for 35-40 mins @ 400°F. or until pink
- Eat & Enjoy!!… P.S. if u want to jazz up ur presentation some thinly sliced lemons with either some fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary or mint will really make your shrimp look as good as they taste!!!
If you find this Randa's Baked Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.