Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Chaffles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Chaffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Chaffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
I am sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for folks who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may or may not realize is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chaffles recipe. To make low carb chaffles you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chaffles:
- Provide 1 Egg beaten
- Get 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese (Smoked cheese is better!)
- You need Pinch salt
- You need Pinch black pepper
- You need Pinch garlic powder
- Prepare Pinch Mediterranean or Italian seasoning (optional)
- Get 1 tablespoon almond flour
- You need Tablespoon cream cheese (optional)
Steps to make Low Carb Chaffles:
- In a small bowl add spices and almond flour.
- In same bowl add egg and beat egg, flour and spices together.
- Add cheese to egg mixture.
- Pour half the batter into a preheated mini waffle maker and cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. My Dash waffle maker is new and didn't need to spray it with any sort of cooking spray.
- Remove chaffle gently and set it aside a few minutes to crisp up while you make the second one. I spread some cream cheese on my first one while the second one cooked because I was not making a bun replacement. Remove the second chaffle when done cooking and if not smearing it with cream cheese, make your sandwich or burger and enjoy!
If you find this Low Carb Chaffles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.