Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You probably know this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tilapia and buttered shrimp recipe. To cook baked tilapia and buttered shrimp you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp:
- You need 6 packages Talipia, singles
- Provide 1 packages Shrimp
- Use 1 slice bell pepper chopped
- Take 1 slice onion chopped
- You need 1 tbsp parsley
- You need 1 slice butter stick
- Use 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
Instructions to make Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp:
- Preheat oven 400°F
- In Medium pan, Sautee the onions, bell pepper 3 slices of butter and set aside
- Place Tilapia in baking pan and sprinkle, lemon pepper, sauteed onions, bell peppers and juices in pan
- Add 3 slices of butter in baking pan w/ Talipia and cover with foil
- Place Talipia in oven, let it cook until Talipia is half way done, then sprinkle parsley, n place back in oven.
- In same pan of the onions and bell peppers, Sautee shrimp in 2 slices of butter
- Once Talipia is finish u can enjoy!!!
If you find this Baked Tilapia and Buttered Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.