Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. To cook spicy honey baked chicken meatballs you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 lb ground chicken meat
- You need 4 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 cup bread crumb
- You need 1 egg
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 cup warm water
- Take For the sauce :
- Provide 4 tablespoons honey
- Take 2 tablespoons chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce)
- Get 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tablespoons water
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Get parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish
Steps to make Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.)
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly.
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋
If you find this Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.