Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons recipe. You can have deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- Get 20 wonton wrappers
- Take 1 olive oil spray
- Use Filling
- You need 6 cooked jumbo shrimp
- Provide 1⁄2 cup baby kale leaves
- Get 1 cup shredded cabbage
- You need 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Provide 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 1 tsp chives
- Use 1 tbsp crushed red peppers
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cracked pepper
- Use 2 tsp soy sauce
Steps to make Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- preheat oven to 375° & get out a large baking sheet
- take a sheet of foil, enough to more than cover the baking sheet, crunch the foil and then line the baking sheet so that there are plenty of "airy" spaces.
- lightly spray foil with olive oil
- add carrots, kale, and cabbage to food processor, chop fine
- add in minced garlic, crushed red peppers, chives, pepper, and soy sauce, chop till fine but don't let it turn into a sauce
- scoop out ingredients into a medium mixing bowl
- rinse out processor, and add in shrimp (make sure these are cooked, cleaned, devained, tail off), and chop but don't completely mince
- add to mixing bowl, and fold/mix
- take out package of wonton wrappers, you'll need at least 18-20
- get a small bowl of water for gluing the wonton wrappers, and a paper towel for drying fingers between gluing (as needed)
- lay wrapper out flat, add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the middle
- dip a finger in water, and wet 2 edges of the wrapper, and fold over into a triangle
- dry your fingers, and pinch the edges together. I usually start at the top of the triangle, and work backwards
- lay each wonton onto the baking sheet, not letting them touch
- after all wontons are laid out on the baking sheet, lightly spray with olive oil
- bake in middle oven rack approximately 10 minutes
- remove and flip each wonton - I can usually just grab a corner and flip them
- place back in oven and bake on the other side for another 3 minutes
- remove, and enjoy either as they are, or with your favorite soy-based dipping sauce
If you find this Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.