Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake recipe. To cook low calorie low fat healthy cheesecake you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Provide Base
- Get 1 cup all-bran original
- Take 2 tbsp applesauce
- Provide Cheese
- Provide 250 grams low fat cream cheese
- Use 1⁄4 cup low-fat yoghurt
- Use 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 egg
Steps to make Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush the chosen cereal/cracker/digestives to amount to about 1⁄2 cup in crushed form
- Mix applesauce into the crushed bits.
- Add all the other ingredients together and mix well. Note: You can use flavoured yoghurt!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread the base of the cake (crushed bits) onto the bottom of the tray evenly.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the base.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool for at least 45 minutes or until room temperature before refridgerating. Only serve after properly refridgerated!
If you find this Low Calorie Low Fat Healthy Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.