Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad recipe. You can cook baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- Use 12 jumbo shrimp
- Get 1 olive oil spray
- You need Coconut Crust
- Take 1⁄2 cup flower
- Provide 1⁄2 cup panko
- Provide 1⁄4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Use 1⁄2 cup egg whites
- Take 1 tsp curry powder
- You need 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Get Crunchy Thai Salad
- You need 2 cup shredded cabbage
- You need 1⁄4 cup edamame
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Take 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- Take 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Provide 2 tbsp unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Prepare 1 The Amazing Spicy Peanut Sauce - see earlier recipe
- Prepare Shrimp Dip
- Get 1⁄2 cup greek yogurt
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 2 tbsp chili pepper paste
- Take 1 tbsp diced cilantro
Steps to make Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- preheat oven to 450
- mix flower, panko, and coconut in a small mixing bowl
- mix egg whites, curry, and pepper in a separate small mixing bowl
- spray a small baking dish with olive oil spray
- dip shrimp into egg mix, then dip into coconut mix, make sure each piece is well covered, and lay in baking dish
- place shrimp in oven, bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until golden (you may want to flip them half way through)
- for the salad, add shredded cabbage to a clean salad bowl
- slice bell pepper into thin strips, toss into bowl
- crush/chop up peanuts, add to bowl
- add all other salad ingredients to bowl, including peanut sauce, toss & set aside to marinade
- in another separate clean small bowl, mix all ingredients for the shrimp dip and blend well
- When shrimp is done baking, add 6 shrimp to plate, add 1⁄2 of the salad to plate, add 2 tablespoons of shrimp dip to plate, then devour!
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.