Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Take meatballs
- You need ground beef
- Take eggs
- You need garlic powder
- You need envelopes Lipton onion soup mix
- Use breadcrumbs
- Prepare soup base
- Get beef broth (32 oz. each)
- Get chicken broth (32 oz. each)
- You need spicy vegetable juice (V8)
- Take red wine vinegar
- Take port wine
- You need other ingredients
- Take (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works)
- You need (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces
- Use sliced mushrooms
- Provide onions, chopped
- You need baby carrots, cut into thirds
- Prepare red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Take yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Provide (16 oz.) green beans
- Prepare (16 oz.) kidney beans
- Prepare fresh or frozen corn
- Use garnish
- Get Crutons
- Take Fresh grated parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover.
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender.
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.