Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe. You can have spicy, salsa baked chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Take 4 large chicken breasts
- Use 12 oz favorite salsa (I made my own)
- Use 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- You need 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- You need 1 tbsp tabasco
- Prepare Favorite bottle of hot sauce
- Use 3 tbsp Lawrys seasoning salt
- Use 1⁄3 cup garlic powder
- Provide 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, 1⁄3 pepper jack (or your fave)
- Use 1⁄2 cup cilantro (for garnish)
- Provide sour cream to top (optional)
Instructions to make Spicy, salsa baked chicken:
- Remove chicken from package, do not rinse. Place in large bowl, add canola, balsamic, hot sauces, seasoning. Stir, make sure chicken is covered. Marinade for a min of 1 hour. I used a glass pyrex bowl and covered with a lid, but foil or plastic wrap will work.
- Preheat oven to 450. Place chicken breasts in a deep glass baking dish. Pour your favorite salsa on top. Cook for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken has reached safe temp of 160 degrees.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Top with cheeses, bake for five minutes.
- Dollip with sour cream and cilantro, enjoy!!
If you find this Spicy, salsa baked chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.