Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hcg diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe. To make hcg diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket:
- Provide 1 frozen spinach
- Prepare 1⁄2 Red onion
- Take 1 fresh tomato
- Prepare 1 tsp each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice
- Provide 100 grams chicken breasts
Instructions to make HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket:
- Mix all spices together in a bowl. use 1 full tsp for each pocket. to limit the amount of salt
- Defrost spinach and sieve the water out. I might use fresh spinach next time though, frozen spinach is full of water.
- Thinly slice the 1⁄2 onion.
- Cut the tomato in half then remove the pulp. cut each half in half again then cut each half into bite size. about 2 or 3 each half
- Weigh these 3 vegetables on a scale for approximately 200 grams.
- Then add the chicken, spice with 1 tsp of spice mix and weigh again for approximately 300 grams total. chicken should be 100 g or less
- Close up the foil to a pocket. bake in the oven for 50 minutes on 180 c.
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it.
If you find this HCG diet meal 4: baked chicken and spinach pocket recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.