Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You are also going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you are additionally going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. Actually studies have shown that people can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product within their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who’s not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hcg diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe. To make hcg diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets:
- Provide 3 zucchinis. the small ones
- Use 100 grams chicken breasts
- Provide 1 tsp each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice
- Use 1⁄2 red sweet pepper
Steps to make HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets:
- Peel, chop zucchinis and pepper and weigh them to 200 grams approximately
- Put the spices together as a spice mix. you should use about 1 full tsp for each pocket in order not to have a lot of salt.
- Put them in a large piece of foil and add the chicken breast and season with 1- 2 teaspoon of seasoning mix. this should be around 300 grams or a little less or more but not too far from the 300 grams count for hcg diets.
- Close over the foil and bake for 50 minutes on 180c
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it.
If you find this HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.